Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Old Flames, Lost Loves

  1. #21
    Inactive Member CrazySam's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 3rd, 2001
    Posts
    330
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Blanca, I kind of agree this did end up a post about Genie's life. I don't know that that was a bad thing though. I found out another part of the story that I didn't know, that even helped me to understand her more. And Genie, you have to be careful where you bear your soul. I kinda think you opened up yourself for this one. SOme struggles are just best off kept to yourself maybe? Or to close friends, not an open forum. I gotta be honest, I am naive on a lot of stuff, someone told me the other day about how many people here are married, and have cyber relationships going. Anyone can be anything on the net, but you only see one side of them. They can hide here a lot. Scares me to death how many people I know ran off from a not perfect marriage to some cyber lover's arms, only to find out they traded bad for worse. And Genie, I am sorry that this got out of hand here. I guess even if you mean well, but don't do it gently, you can cause more harm than good. IT really wasn't my intention to do that, and I am sorry if I did. I have been where you are, I know the feeling. Please, stay the course, in the long run, you won't be sorry.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    AAAWWW hugs SAM! its ok. Your right, sometimes when my mouth gets to running, I tend to let too much about myself come out before i know it. Yeah, my heart was in the right place. I think part of me too, was really in a depressed state and aggrivated when I posted this topic. But oh well. I usually let people know right away im married, so they know right away when im chatting. So they atleast have a heads up. But other than that, I guess you could say sometimes i bare my soul. im just that kinda person. Hubby and I had a long talk once, telling all our secrets, so he knows about this other guy, he knows i still love this guy, but he doesnt know just how strong. he just said, "well, I think there is always that someone in your life who you will always remember and love, thats just part of the remains of memeories of your first love". There is very little he doesnt know about now. But yeah, this topic wasnt meant to turn out as it has! But oh well, thats the price ya pay. Lifes lessons huh?

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 08, 2001).]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    for the record... i am not the one that "broke the story" about genie running out on her hubby. she did that in another thread.

  4. #24
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, its over its done with, its in my PAST! i dont care who mentioned it. But thanks for reminding me of it AGAIN! I had almost forgotten it. Anyway, I dont really let it bother me, because there aint jack shit I can do about my past now anyway. I cant go back in time, so why dwell on it. But I would appreciate it, if it didnt get aired anymore by ANYONE. HHHmmmmm, think Ill go back and read about my past, so I can know as much as everyone else does about my past! Wants to see where i gave details about it before. I know I did, just want to see how I worded it.

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 09, 2001).]

  5. #25
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sneaks back out of here * *L*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  6. #26
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, I heard a song tonight that probably best explains this whole thing, or might shed some light on it. Or maybe even best describe what i still feel for the Brooks guy.
    Has anyone heard that new song, by BEBE Mack, "Living with the ghost of you and me"? Thats allot of what i feel. I hear that song and think of him, I hear, "never had a dream come true" by "S club 7" and think of him. there are allot of songs that i could say explains the love I still have for him still.But those two songs describe it best. But I dont really expect to many people to understand my situation all together anyway. But seriously, has anyone ever lost someone, and wonder all those things still today? Ya know, "what are they doing now, do they ever think of me, are they married now, do they have kids, i wonder where they live now", that kind of stuff?

    [This message has been edited by ~Genie~ (edited July 09, 2001).]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Mystic(F)uel's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 16th, 2001
    Posts
    282
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *whimsical far off look*

    Black Knight...

    frown

    ------------------
    M&M Twins Rule!! *grinz*

  8. #28
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    *waves
    i think this ended up to be a cool debate or sumthin...
    i like the way Genie dont back down with her views no matter how challenged...
    and she knows ..whatever she posts is gonna be questioned and torn apart..

    chalk 1 up for the women with.....balls???
    heheheee! like Leo!!
    *jumps around biggrin

  9. #29
    Inactive Member ~Genie~'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks Mel! I appreciate that! I just stand strong on my beliefs and my feelings. This did kinda become a debate huh? Well, it never meant to be that way. I guess many think Im wrong, or what I do is wrong about this other guy, but oh well. Im the one that lives with my actions. I still stand strong on the way I feel about this whole topic, this other guy and my husband.

  10. #30
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    *puts both hands on crotch* ...balls??!!! eek

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •